Party Dips for Every Member of the Family
It's not a party if it doesn't have your favorite pica picas and dips!
Moms know best when it comes to serving food for family parties because you’re familiar with the favorite flavors that your family and relatives love to eat. Your classic appetizers will always be a hit but this time, surprise everyone by offering a variety of pica picas with the perfect dips to match as fun snacks kids and adults will love munching on while they wait for the food to cook, watch a game on TV, or swap stories about the latest news. Try these simple and unique recipe dips for every member of the family.
Spicy Mayo with Chicken Chunks
From fashion to food, the Korean craze is a sure hit so jump on the trend and serve a kimchi-flavored treat your son and kumpadres won’t get enough of.
For those who want: Something spicy and chunky
Best paired with: Fried chicken wings, chicken poppers, potato chips
2 tbsp Gojuang (Korean red chili paste)
1 cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
¼ cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp chicken stock or water
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Transfer into smaller bowls and serve with desired finger food.
Barbecue Bacon Dip
If the man of the house is crazy for barbecue-flavored anything, he’ll love dipping his food in this smokey dip. Its flavors are sweet and tangy thanks to the barbecue sauce while the bell peppers add a little freshness without the bite that onions would give.
For those who want: Meaty, creamy barbecue flavor
Best paired with: Cocktail meatballs, bite-sized sausages, onion rings
3 bacon strips, crumbled
1 cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
¼ cup red and green bell peppers, finely chopped
¼ cup thick barbecue sauce
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy. Place on paper towels to drain excess oil. Finely chop.
2. In a bowl, add Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, bacon bits, bell papers, and barbecue sauce.
The Umami Bomb dip has enough sesame seed flavor to give it a unique nutty taste and texture ates and titas love.
For those who want: Nutty flavors
Best paired with: Fried spring rolls, chicken lettuce wraps, chicken satay skewers
¼ cup sesame seed dressing
½ cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
2 tbsp peanuts, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Serve in smaller bowls with desired appetizers.
Creamy Pickle Surprise
Pickles are sweet and tangy that’s why lolas and lolos like to pair them with their favorite dish. The flavors go well with meaty tastes, too. The shallots add sharpness and the hard-boiled egg makes it an even chunkier dip.
For those who want: Something tangy and creamy
Best paired with: Veggie sticks, ham and cheese roll-ups, saltine crackers
1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
¼ cup pickle relish
½ cup Lady’s Choice Ham Spread
2 finely chopped shallots
1. Chop hard-boiled eggs. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Top desired finger food with a dollop of the pickle mixture or serve separately.
3-Cheese Mega Melt
Kids are going to love digging in this hot, stretchy, cheesy dip so make a big batch!
For those who want: All things cheesy
Best paired with: Nachos, French fries, crostinis
¼ cup cheddar cheese
1 cup Lady’s Choice Ham Spread
¼ cup cheddar cheese spread
½ cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup ham, chopped
1. In an oven-safe bowl, mix all the ingredients before broiling the batch in a toaster oven until all the cheese has melted and the ham has just heated through.
2. Serve in small bowls with desired appetizers.
What’s the best part of serving these dips? They’re not only for pica picas. Go ahead and serve them along with your main spread to add more flavor pairings for your family!
5 Surprising Ways Lady’s Choice Meaty Spreads Makes Your Sandwiches Even Better
It’s definitely your new secret ingredient!
New Sandwich Recipes That Will Steal The Spotlight From Other Spreads
There’s more to life than peanut butters!