Help Light Up Other Barangays Using #ThankUTogether
1. To qualify for the promotion, one must post on Facebook or Twitter as follows:
a. Post a family photo and describe why you’re thankful for being together.
b. Tag your friends to invite them to join the cause.
c. Use #ThankUTogether and tag @Lady’s Choice Philippines if posting on Facebook.
2. Participants may post starting November 16, 2016 to December 16, 2016.
3. Lady’s Choice will be tracking the posts weekly on Facebook and on Twitter. After 5,000 posts are reached, Lady’s Choice will provide solar lamps to 100 households of Sitio Casili, Brgy San Antonio, Antipolo, Rizal who have been living without electricity.
4. By joining the promo, each participant agrees to the terms & conditions of this activity.
1. Only participants aged 18 and above may join the promotion.
2. There is no limit to the number of posts each person may make to participate.
3. By joining and participating in the “LADY’S CHOICE #THANKUTOGETHER FOR A CAUSE” (the “Promotion”), those qualified and interested to join the Promotion (the “Participant/s”) hereby confirm, agree, and acknowledge that:
a. He or she has read the full mechanics of this Promotion and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the same;
b. Organizers of the Promotion have the right to identify him or her as a participant in the Promotion and communicate the same at any time, in any territory, and through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.)
c. He or she shall hold the organizers of the Promotion free and harmless from any and all claims, suits, and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought by other persons, natural or juridical, in connection with his/her participation in this Promotion as well as the statements and declarations made by Participant in relation to the Promotion;
d. Organizers of the Promotion may, without further compensation to Participant: (a) reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, make available ,and/or communicate to the public, exhibit, or broadcast any material or information regarding this Promotion by any means or media without restriction of any kind as to quantity, purpose or time, whether commercial or otherwise, or to any country or territory in the world; and (b) authorize any of the above activities;
e. Organizers of the Promotion shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and/or adaptations by third parties of any material or information regarding this Promotion; and
f. Participant shall make no reproduction of any part of the “LADY’S CHOICE #THANKUTOGETHER FOR A CAUSE” website, Facebook page, or advertisement materials accessed by him or her pursuant to this Promotion for purposes of selling or distributing the same for commercial gain nor shall Participant modify or incorporate any part of said Facebook Application or websites in any other work, publication or website.
g. Participant warrants that he/she owns all rights to his submissions.
The promotional activity period is from November 16 to December 16, 2016 only.
Per DOH-FDA CFRR Permit No. 1231 s.2016
Making the most out of your 2020 Christmas reunions!
Given the current pandemic situation, a lot of us have been wondering, will there be a Christmas to celebrate this year?
Christmas Reunions, Made the Lady's Choice Way
For Filipinos, Christmas reunions are not just for getting together, but also for renewing bonds, reminiscing about happy memories, and creating new ones.
Family Reunion Coming Up? We’ve Got You Covered
Organizing a grand family reunion with close and distant relatives can be challenging for Mom. Here are some helpful tips for all the moms out there!