Organizing a grand get-together of close and distant family relatives can be a challenging project for Mom, to say the least. Making a list of all the things to look into and prepare prior to D-day can take a toll on even the most efficient of family members.
Heads up, Moms! Take the worry off your food preparations because we’ve got you covered on all bases with hassle-free dishes from Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Mix and match these easy recipes and put an exclamation mark on your special occasion.
So when all is done and the party’s over, you can be sure your guests go home happy and content, filled with memories of your family’s warmth and the wonderful way you welcomed them with food lovingly prepared from Mom’s kitchen.
These 5 dishes will get you off to a good start in your reunion preparations:
- Classic Macaroni Salad – It’s the first thing young and old relatives alike would look for on the family spread, a classic favorite through and through, this heavenly mix of macaroni, pineapple, veggies and cheese is made delectably creamy and addicting by using only Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- Seared Tuna and Vegetable Salad with Sweet Soy-Sesame Dressing – Dare to impress with this elegant salad of fresh tuna delicately seared and mixed with colorful veggies, then paired with an Asian-inspired dressing of Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, sweet soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Best Creamy Pinoy Spaghetti – Take your balikbayan relatives down memory lane with this classic favorite of sweet-style spaghetti as only Pinoys make them, and now it’s made even creamier with a touch of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise for a truly unforgettable taste of home.
- Lapu-Lapu Con Mayonesa – A colorful feast for the palate as well as the eyes, this dish of tender and flaky lapu-lapu covered in a creamy topping of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and rows of brightly colored carrots, eggs, and pickle relish, is guaranteed to bring nods of approval from happy relatives.
- Creamy Lengua Estofado – Round off your feast with this thick and hearty dish of lengua slices, olives, mushroom and potatoes in a tomato-based sauce made ultra creamy with Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise.
For the complete recipes, go to https://www.ladyschoice.com.ph/recipes.html
Back to Momspiration
Spread & Win Raffle Promo
Get a chance to win P2 Million with the Spread and Win Raffle Promo by Lady's Choice!
A Spoonful of Mayo Is Good for Your Kid
A spoonful of mayonnaise can be full of goodness. Here are some of the good things and benefits that your child will reap when they consume mayonnaise.
Christmas Everyday with Lady’s Choice
If there’s a favorite time of the year, Christmas would definitely be it. Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy the dishes of this season throughout the year?