Easy Appetizers for Every Flavor Craving
Get the party rolling with yummy finger food for starters.
Offering appetizers at a family get-together or party is an extra service worth the effort, especially if the finger food you serve caters to different tastes, including kids’. After all, food can help lighten the mood, start a conversation, or create fun moments, so have some yummy appetizers prepared even if you’re only expecting a few guests. Here are three satisfying appetizers for every flavor craving even busy moms can make.
Crispy Wonton Cheese Bombs
These wontons are crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside—a perfect contrast to give every bite texture and consistency. You can make another batch with Sriracha for those who like a bit of heat.
½ block (4 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp green onions, finely sliced
1 tbsp Sriracha sauce (optional)
2 tbsp Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
16 wonton wrappers
Oil, for frying
Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise, for dipping
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, green onions, Sriracha sauce, and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- Arrange the wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Using a teaspoon, get a dollop of the cream cheese mixture and put it in the middle of each wrapper. Dip your finger in a some water in a bowl and wipe the edges of the wrappers. Pull the edges together and twist to seal. Continue until all the wontons are filled and sealed.
- Bring the oil to high heat. In batches, fry the wonton bombs until golden brown and crispy, about two minutes per batch (or less). Continue until all the wonton bombs are fried. Place them on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve immediately with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise as a dip.
Chopped Egg Salad With Crackers
Rich, sweet, and tangy in taste, this appetizer is like the classic egg salad your mom used to make. Best paired with saltine crackers.
12 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
½ cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
4 strips of bacon, fried and chopped
3 tbsp pickle relish
1 tbsp sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the hard-boiled eggs, Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, bacon, pickle relish, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving. Serve with crackers.
Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip
This creamy dip marries, salty, tangy, and sweet tastes.
4 bacon strips, chopped
¼ cup canola or olive oil
3 pcs white onions, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 cup cream cheese, softened
½ cup Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
¼ cup vegetable oil
3 small shallots, cut into rings
Vegetable sticks such as carrots, cucumbers, and bread sticks
- Cook the bacon until the fat is rendered out. Drain bacon and set aside. Reserve the fat in the pan.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add onions and salt. Cook onions over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and golden in color. Add water if needed. Add the vinegar on the minute of cooking. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, bacon, and onions.
- Add vegetable oil to the hot skillet with bacon fat. Toss in the shallots and cook until golden brown. Garnish dip with fried shallots. Serve with vegetable sticks such as carrots, cucumbers, and bread sticks.
1 block cream cheese
1 bunch of green onions
1 small bottle of Sriracha sauce
1 470 mL bottle of Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
1 pack wonton wrappers
1 bottle olive or vegetable oil
½ kilo bacon
1 small bottle of pickle relish
Salt and pepper
1 pack saltine crackers
3 pcs white onions
1 small bottle of white vinegar
3 small shallots
1 pack bread sticks
Aside from appetizers, go the extra mile and try serving fun drinks, too. Once it’s time for the main course, your guests will be singing your praises!
5 Surprising Ways Lady’s Choice Meaty Spreads Makes Your Sandwiches Even Better
It’s definitely your new secret ingredient!
New Sandwich Recipes That Will Steal The Spotlight From Other Spreads
There’s more to life than peanut butters!