If there’s ever an absolute favorite season of the year, Christmas would definitely be it. Think festive tables laden with all kinds of mouth-watering food, from Lola’s heirloom dishes, Tita’s sought after desserts, and of course, to Mom’s excellent appetizers and main courses. Wouldn’t it be a treat to enjoy these treasured dishes throughout the year?
With Mom’s knack for cooking and Lady’s Choice, you definitely can! Check out these easy dishes made extra special with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, and start recreating Christmas now!
- Classic Macaroni Salad - Expect unforgettable smiles on everyone’s faces when they dig into this classic salad favorite made perfectly creamy with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise. Feels exactly like Christmas everyday.
- Embutido – a Christmas staple in every home, make it incredibly moist and tender by mixing in Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise to bind the meat and vegetables.
- Spicy Buffalo Wings with Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing – Who can resist these hot and crispy finger food that disappear in no time? More so when you dip it in an irresistible blend of Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, honey, and mustard for that ultimate lip-smacking experience.
- Creamy Baked Salmon – Always a hit during Christmas and such a quick and easy dish to prepare. The secret to consistently moist baked salmon is to coat it generously with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise before covering it with lots of grated cheese. Bake it and enjoy the creamiest and cheesiest salmon any time of the year.
- Yummy Creamy Kaldereta - A must-have dish at any holiday spread, this tasty mix of slowly simmered beef covered in rich, tomato-based sauce guarantees second helpings with a finishing touch of Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise at the end of cooking to give it that smooth, luxuriously creamy taste.
For the complete recipes, go to https://www.ladyschoice.com.ph/recipes.html
How to Make a Sushi Roll Using Leftovers
Ease your kids into enjoying Japanese cuisine with this spin on sushi rolls. These bite-sized snacks are the perfect opportunity to use up leftovers, too.
How to Make Garlic Bread Sandwiches for Back-to-School Day
Transform ordinary ingredients into an exciting back-to-school baon. Learn how to make garlic bread sandwiches with these TikTok-inspired tips and recipes.
5 Ways to Teach Digital Safety at Home for Kids
Digital safety at home for kids goes beyond telling your kids to avoid virtual strangers. Follow this guide to protect your children from online dangers.