Who can resist a classic egg mayo sandwich? It’s the perfect treat to offer kids and kids-at-heart after a long day or during a road trip. But if you think a creamy egg sandwich is as good as it gets, wait until you try this ultimate breakfast sandwich recipe. Why stop at eggs? Imagine biting into a soft bun filled with velvety scrambled eggs, melty cheese, and crispy bacon strips. With our added tips on making the fluffiest scrambled eggs, you will want to make this tasty bacon and egg sandwich that the whole family will enjoy again and again.
It doesn’t take much time (and money!) to make this American-favorite breakfast meal. You may even have most of the ingredients in your pantry right now. Keep reading to learn how to make the ultimate bacon-egg sandwich.
Lady’s Choice Bacon and Egg Sandwich
- 1 brioche bun, cut in half
- 2 strips of bacon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
- Pinch of salt
- 1 knob unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Lady’s Choice Bacon Spread
- 1 slice American cheese
- Sriracha (optional)
- Start by spreading a thin layer of Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise on the insides of each half of the brioche bun. Set aside.
- Cook bacon according to package directions until nice and crispy. Drain on a paper towel to absorb excess oil while preparing the rest of the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Place a small nonstick frying pan over high heat. Once the pan is hot, toast both halves of the brioche bun, cut-side down, until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
- Turn heat down to low and add the knob of butter. Once the butter has melted, add the egg mixture. Using a heatproof rubber spatula or wooden spoon, continue cooking until the eggs are completely cooked and fluffy.
- Assemble the sandwich: Spread Lady’s Choice Bacon Spread evenly on the bottom half of the brioche bun. Place scrambled egg on top, followed by the cheese slice and bacon. Drizzle with sriracha if you want a spicy kick, then top your sandwich with the other half of your bun.
Serve hot, and enjoy!
Why spread mayo on bread?
What do you spread on your bread before toasting? If you want to avoid burnt toast, you should start using mayonnaise instead of butter. Mayonnaise spreads easier than butter, which means you can cover the entire bread surface in one swoop. The result is toasted bread with an even texture all over. Plus, mayonnaise is already packed with flavor to give your fillings a boost.
How to make extra creamy scrambled eggs?
Now, if you want to know the secret to making the creamiest and fluffiest scrambled eggs, then you’re in luck. Here’s the big reveal: Adding a tablespoon of mayonnaise while beating the eggs produces the most delectable scramble. Even chefs follow this trick when making their scrambled eggs! The mayonnaise makes all the difference, giving the eggs a nice velvety finish. No need to add cream, milk, or cheese anymore! Here’s more: You can apply the same trick of adding a dollop of mayonnaise to make other dishes just as extra creamy.
If you’re still looking for a reason to make an egg sandwich, trust us when we say everyone in the family will love this version. Planning a party? This bacon with egg recipe will be a hit treat, along with some sweet chicken macaroni salad. Don’t forget to follow our little tips to the fluffiest, creamiest eggs possible. Level up your egg sandwich today and try this ultimate bacon and egg sandwich recipe!
Send your loved ones a Mac-A-Sama Kit this Christmas!
A lot of things have proven to be challenging and uncertain in this” new normal” we are all living in.
5 Essential Tips for a Merry Christmas Shopping
Christmas is just around the corner and what better way to prepare for the holiday than start thinking of what to give to your loved ones?
Christmas Reunions, Made the Lady's Choice Way
For Filipinos, Christmas reunions are not just for getting together, but also for renewing bonds, reminiscing about happy memories, and creating new ones.