- 1 slice pork loin, sliced (around 1/2 inch thick)
- as needed flour
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- as needed panko breadcrumbs
- as needed oil for deep frying
For the mayo:
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice bacon spread
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 slices wheat bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced thinly
- prepared tonkatsy
- prepared mayo
Dredge seasoned pork loin in flour. Shake off excess then dip in egg then coat with breadcrumbs evenly. Deep-fry until crisp.
In a bowl, mix together Lady’s Choice Bacon Spread, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
Spread the mayo mixture on the 2 slices of bread. Place tonkatsu on one slice (mayonnaise-side up), top with cabbage and the other slice of bread.