For the tempura:
- 6 pcs prawns, shelled (tail-on) and deveined
- 1 cup tempura batter mix (showa), prepared accdg. to pack directions
- oil as needed
For the Wasabi-Mayo Dressing:
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi powder
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tsps rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 head iceberg or romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pack arugula, trimmed
- 1 pc cucumber, sliced into strips
- 2 pcs plum tomatoes, sliced into strips
- 1 pc ripe mango, sliced into strips
- prepared tempura
- prepared Wasabi-Mayo Dressing
- 1 tbsp black and white sesame seeds, toasted
Pre-heat oil for deep-frying. Dip prawns in chilled tempura batter and deep-fry until crisp.
Combine wasabi powder, water, and vinegar in bowl. Mix well. Add Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise and sesame oil, season according to taste, and mix well.
Toss vegetables with the prepared dressing. Arrange on plate then top with the tempura and sesame seeds. You may drizzle additional dressing if preferred.