- 8 slices white or whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 310 grams can creamed corn
- 4 large thin sliced double-smoked ham
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, cut into long strips
- 200 grams can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 iceberg lettuce leaves, washed, dried, finely shredded
Place bread on a flat surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten bread slightly. Spread corn over 4 slices, leaving a 2cm strip free of filling along one edge. Top with ham, carrots, and cucumber. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.
Place tuna and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise into a bowl. Mix carefully to combine. Arrange lettuce over the 4 remaining slices of bread, leaving a 2cm strip free of filling along one edge. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.
Wrap all sandwiches in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge until ready to pack into lunch boxes.