- 1 kilogram squid
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc medium white onion, sliced
- 10 - 12 pcs siling pangsigang (green finger chillies), sliced diagonally
- 1 big can tinned whole button mushrooms
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pc chicken cube
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 1 pc green bell pepper, cut into triangles
Clean squid, remove skin and ink, then slice into thick rings.
Using 2 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp cooking oil, fry garlic until golden brown, remove and set aside for garnishing.
Next, add the remaining 2 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp cooking oil to the pan and sauté the white onion. Then, add the siling pangsigang.
Add the halved button mushrooms.
Next, add the squid and cook for 10 minutes.
Add sesame oil and one chicken cube. Let it simmer.
Then, add the ½ cup of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise for a more savoury and creamier taste. Add the green bell pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.