- 1 kilogram pork, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3-4 tbsps calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp chives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dill, chopped
- 1/4 tsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs shallots or 1/4 pc onion, minced
- skewers, for grilling
Combine barbecue sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, calamansi juice, oil, and pepper in a bowl.
Marinate pork in the barbecue mixture overnight.
Grill over hot coals until cooked. Serve with homemade Ranch Dressing.
For the Homemade Ranch Dressing:
Combine Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise, fresh herbs, garlic, and shallots in a bowl. Serve chilled.