For the Sesame-mayo Dressing:
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsps sesame seeds, toasted
For the crostinis:
- 1/2 pc baguette, sliced thinly
- as needed olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- as needed Sesame-mayo dressing
- 200 grams pastrami, sliced thinly
- 1 pc choice sausage, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch lollo rosso lettuce or iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pc red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 grams feta cheese, diced
In a bowl, combine Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Set aside.
Arrange baguette slices on tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season, and add oregano. Toast in an oven until crisp.
Toss vegetables with the prepared dressings then arrange on plate. Add crostinis topped with pastrami, sausages, and feta cheese.