- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2-3 pcs potatoes, cubed
- 1 pc carrot, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp toyo
- 1 tbsp patis
- 1/4 kilogram pork liver, cut into small cubes
- 500 g pork kasim, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 pc dahon ng laurel
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 garbanzos
- 1 small box raisins (optional)
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
Fry potatoes and carrot. Set aside.
Sauté garlic and onion; add toyo, then patis and simmer for 2 minutes. Add pork liver, stir and cook for about 5 minutes then remove pork liver and set aside.
Next, add the pork and cook until pork changes in color.
Add the tomato sauce, water, dahon ng laurel and season with salt and ground pepper. Bring to the boil and cook until pork is tender, around 25-30 minutes.
Add the potatoes and carrot; allow this to cook for 5 minutes.
Add the green bell pepper, garbanzos and cooked pork liver (and raisins - optional).
Then, add 2 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Mix well until sauce becomes thick. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.