- 3 pcs white bread, toasted
- 4 tbsps Lady's Choice ham spread
- 6 pcs romaine lettuce, washed and trimmed
- 4 slices plum tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 4 slices cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 12 pcs bacon, fried until crisp
- 4 pcs regular, sweet or spiced ham
- 1 pc egg, cooked sunny side up
- 4 pcs toothpicks
Toast the bread slices. Lay 3 pieces of bread and spread a tablespoon of Lady’s Choice Ham Spread on one side of the 1st and 3rd slice, and a tablespoon on both sides of the 2nd slice of bread evenly.
Top the 1st slice (mayonnaise-side up) with lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon then cover with the 2nd slice. Top with lettuce, cucumber, ham, and egg then cover with the 3rd slice (mayonnaise-side down).
Press the sandwich lightly then slice into 4 triangular portions. Secure with toothpicks and serve.
Serving suggestions: potato or sweet potato (kamote) chips or fries or pickles or side salad