- 1/2 kilogram marble potatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 kilogram chicken, use breast part
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple chunks with juice (optional)
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 2 tbsps pickle relish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Boil the potatoes and carrots until cooked. Cut the carrots into cubes and the marble potatoes in half.
In another pot, boil the chicken breast in water seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes or until done. Let it cool and cut into strips or cubes.
Once the vegetables and chicken have cooled, mix them together with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, pineapple chunks with juice, sugar, and pickle relish in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.