- 1 pc whole Lapu-Lapu (about 1.3-1.5 kilo)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 1 pc red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 pcs eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 pc carrot, peeled and chopped
- tomatoes, sliced (optional for garnishing)
Lightly season Lapu-Lapu with salt and pepper. Put 2 cuts on both sides of the Lapu-Lapu.
Steam Lapu-Lapu until cooked (approximately 25 minutes). Set aside at room temperature to cool down. Then, keep in a chiller for an hour.
Mix 2 cups of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise with salt and pepper. Spread on top of the fish.
Garnish fish alternately with red bell pepper, sweet pickle relish, eggs, celery and carrot. This dish is a feast not just for the palate but for the eyes as well.