- 500 grams pig's mask or pork belly (trim excess fat if preferred), boiled in water with black peppercorns, bay leaf, onion and garlic until tender, drained
- as needed fish sauce and black pepper
- as needed canola oil
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 1 (1-inch) pc ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken liver, chopped (optional)
- 1 pc green chilli, sliced
- as needed bird's eye chilli, sliced
- as needed Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 5 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 3 pcs calamansi
Season boiled meats then grill or cook in a 375F oven until crispy. Chop into small cubes.
In pan, sauté onion and ginger. Add chicken liver and sauté until cooked. Add the chopped meats, and chilies. Season with Knorr Liquid Seasoning according to taste.
Off the heat, add Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise and mix well. Serve hot with calamansi.