- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 cup onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup carrots, minced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or liquid seasoning
- 1/2 cup ham, cut into medium dice
- 8 pcs of Vienna sausage, cut lengthwise
- 3 each hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps salt
Combine bread crumbs, milk, and Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise in a bowl. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine ground pork, vegetables, sweet pickle relish, tomato sauce, raisins, cheese, soy sauce or liquid seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add the bread crumb mixture to the ground pork mixture and combine thoroughly but do not overmix.
Divide meat mixture into two.
Place one portion of the meat mixture onto a piece of aluminum foil and flatten to form a rectangle roughly 9" by 6" in size.
Place ham, vienna sausage, and eggs alternately in the middle of the mixture
Tightly roll the foil to form a cylinder with the meat mixture and wrap ends firmly. Repeat with other half of the mixture.
Place in a steamer over medium heat and let cook for 1 hour. Alternatively, bake embutido placed on a wire rack in a baking dish with water, covered at 350 degrees Farenheit for 1 hour
With either method, cook for an hour or until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees farenheit.
Let cool, slowly unwrap from foil and serve.