- 2 (180 grams) canned tuna in brine (well drained)
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery stalk
- 1 tbsp finely chopped carrot
- 1 - 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 butter or margarine, cubed
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 pc egg
- 2-4 tbsp cold water
For Puff Pastry
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry sheets
Combine all the filling ingredients. Mix well then set aside in chiller.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add egg and half of the water. Mix until it forms into a dough. Chill covered in plastic film for at least 30 mins before rolling out.
Roll out dough until 1/4 inch thick. Cut out 12 rectangular pieces.
Put a scoopful of filling in the center of each rectangular dough. Brush the edges with water. Cover with another sheet and press the sides with a fork to seal. Fry in hot oil just until pies are nicely browned.
Fill in the filling in the pastry, arrange on a baking sheet and bake in a 375 deg preheated oven for 15-20 mins or until lightly browned. Let cook and serve.
If you have a sandwich maker/press, you may use sliced white breads. Just sandwich the filling and press into the sandwich maker. Toast until lightly browned.