- canola oil for frying
- 1/2 kg firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc bird’s eye chili (Siling Labuyo)
- 2 pcs fresh long green chili (Siling Pangsigang)
- knorr liquid seasoning, to taste
- 1/3 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 2 pcs calamansi
Deep fry the tofu cubes in hot oil until brown and crisp.
In a separate pan, sauté onion and garlic in oil and drop the fried tofu and chilies next. Toss and mix well.
Add Knorr Liquid Seasoning according to your taste. Turn off the heat and add Lady's Choice Mayonnaise and mix well.
Serve with calamansi and egg if preferred.