- 3 tbsp canola oil for frying
- 1/2 kg firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc bird’s eye chili (Siling Labuyo)
- 2 pcs fresh long green chili (Siling Pangsigang)
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- 1/3 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 2 pcs calamansi
Begin by getting a shallow pan and fill it with cooking oil. Place your heat to high and when small bubbles appear, deep fry the tofu cubes until brown and crisp.
Get a separate pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic in oil and drop the fried tofu and chilies next.
Add Knorr Liquid Seasoning according to your taste. Turn off the heat and add Lady's Choice Mayonnaise and mix well.
Serve with calamansi and egg (optional) and that’s our dish! All you need is a big serving of rice because you will definitely eat more than usual.