- 12 pcs tiger prawns, trimmed
- 1/2 pc onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1/2 cup fresh button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup soft or any quick melting cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pc lemon, sliced into wedges
Lay prawns on chopping board. Butterfly then remove the meat while keeping head and tail intact. Roughly chop meat, season, and set aside.
Place shells in boiling water until cooked and drain from liquid.
Saute onion and garlic in oil. Add mushrooms and chopped prawns. Saute until cooked then stir in Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise. Fill prawn shells with the sautéed mixture.
Top with cheese and breadcrumbs then bake or toast until the cheese melts. Serve with lemon wedges.