- 1/2 kilogram pork kasim, cut into cubes
- 1 pc pork bouillon cube, dissolved in 2 cups of water
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 3 pcs potatoes, quartered and fried
- 1 pc medium carrot, sliced and fried
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 80 grams can liver spread
- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 1 pc green bell pepper
- 4 pcs red hot chili peppers
- 1/4 cup sweet pickles
- 3 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Boil pork in the pork bouillon stock until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Remove pork, strain and set aside. Also set aside liquid where pork was cooked.
Fry potatoes and carrot, drain oil and set aside.
Sauté garlic and onions in oil in a casserole. Add the cooked pork and stir until meat turns brown.
Add tomato sauce and soy sauce. Next, add the liver spread and mix well and then add the liquid where pork was cooked. Simmer everything in medium-low fire for about 10 minutes.
Set the fire to medium heat. Then, add in potatoes, carrots, red and green bell peppers. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the red hot chili peppers and sweet pickles.
Next, add 3 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Stir and blend well until creamy. Check seasonings and adjust according to preference. Add more peppers as desired. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.