- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pc white onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp patis
- 3/4 kilogram chicken, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 small can pimiento strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 small can pineapple chunks, include juice (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add patis.
Next, add chicken pieces, lower heat and cook until meat changes color, about 10 minutes.
Next, add the pimiento, pineapple chunks and the juice, simmer for another 10 minutes.
Pour the milk and boil for 2 minutes. Add 1 tsp salt.
Next, put 1/2 cup of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise, stir and mix well until dish becomes creamy. Cook for another 5 minutes. Serve.