- 200 grams uncooked salad macaroni
- 220 ml Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 2 tbsps pineapple juice (from canned pineapple)
- 2 tbsps pickle relish
- 1 tbsp white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery stalks, small cubes
- 1/4 cup carrots, small cubes
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, small cubes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained well; reserve juice
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- fine salt and ground white pepper to taste
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse under running water and drain well. Set aside.
Combine Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise, sugar, pineapple juice, pickle relish, white onions, celery, and carrots in a bowl. Mix well until sugar has dissolved.
Add in cooked macaroni, ham, cheese, pineapple tidbits and raisins. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.