- 1 kilogram salmon fillet, trimmed
- 2 pcs lemon
- ground black pepper, as needed
- olive or canola oil, for brushing
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- Any fresh herbs of your choice, chopped
- assortment of cheese, grated
- breadcrumbs, as needed
Brush a baking pan with oil. Place the salmon fillets at the center and season well. Squeeze some lemon juice on top and leave the rinds on the baking pan.
In a small bowl, combine Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise and chopped herb of choice. Mix well and coat the sides and surface of the fish fillet with the mixture using a spoon or spatula.
Top the coated fish with grated cheese and breadcrumbs then bake in a pre-heated 400 F oven until cooked through.