- 1 whole roasting chicken (about 3-5 pounds)
- 1 large potato, quartered
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups chicken broth or stock
- 2 pcs dried bay leaves
- 2 tsps granulated white sugar
- 4 tbsps cooking oil
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cut chicken into 8 pieces (2 breasts, 2 legs, 2 thighs, 2 wings).
Brown chicken on all sides with 4 tablespoons cooking oil on medium heat. Remove chicken and set aside.
On the same pot, saute onions and garlic until fragrant. Stir in tomato sauce and chicken stock into the pot. Add chicken and bay leaves. Simmer for 30 to 40 mins.
Add in Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise until the mixture becomes smooth, creamy and velvety.
Add the potato, carrots, and bellpepper then simmer for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender
Add the sugar, green peas, and fish sauce. Slowly stir in mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from heat and serve with steamed rice