- 25 pcs siling pangsigang (green finger peppers), seeded and sliced diagonally
- 1/4 kilogram liempo, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 6 slices luya
- 1 cup fresh alamang or 1/2 cup bagoong
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 slices canned pineapple, diced
- 1 1/2 cup canned coconut cream
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
Remove seeds of siling pangsigang, slice thinly and diagonally then soak in salted water for 30 minutes. Rinse well then strain. This process removes the spiciness of the sili.
In a saucepan, heat pork liempo and allow fat to come out. Add garlic, onion, and luya. Then, add alamang or bagoong. Fry a little.
Add 1½ cup water and cook until pork is tender.
Add the siling haba and the diced pineapple. Cook until almost dry. Add coconut cream and cook until a little dry.
Add 2 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and cook until sauce thickens.