½ kilo pork kasim, cut into cubes
1 pc pork bouillon cube , dissolved in 2 cups of water
1/8 cup cooking oil
3 pcs potatoes, quartered and fried
1 pc medium carrot, sliced and fried
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc medium onion, minced
½ cup tomato sauce
2 Tbsp soy sauce
80g can liver spread
1 pc red bell pepper
1 pc green bell pepper
4 pcs red hot chili peppers
¼ cup sweet pickles
3 Tbsp Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
salt and pepper (to taste)
- Boil pork in the pork bouillon stock until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Remove pork, strain and set aside. Also set aside liquid where pork was cooked.
- Fry potatoes and carrot, drain oil and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions in oil in a casserole. Add the cooked pork and stir until meat turns brown.
- Add tomato sauce and soy sauce. Next, add the liver spread and mix well and then add the liquid where pork was cooked. Simmer everything in medium-low fire for about 10 minutes.
- Set the fire to medium heat. Then, add in potatoes, carrots, red and green bell peppers. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the red hot chili peppers and sweet pickles.
- Next, add 3 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Stir and blend well until creamy. Check seasonings and adjust according to preference. Add more peppers as desired. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.